Скачать инструкцию

Фрагмент инструкции: руководство пользователя ARTHUR MARTIN ER8496BA

Подробные указания по применению содержатся в руководстве пользователя.

If the power cord is damaged, have it replaced immediately by the manufacturer or its service agent. Do not insert the power plug with wet hands. · You may receive an electric shock. Do not put a container filled with water on the refrigerator. · If spilled, there is a risk of fire or electric shock. Do not install the refrigerator in a damp place or a place where it may come in contact with water. · Deteriorated insulation electrical parts may cause electric shock or fire. Do not store volatile or flammable substances in the refrigerator. · The storage of benzene, thinner, alcohol, ether, LP gas and other such products may cause explosions. Do not disassemble or repair the refrigerator by yourself. · You run the risk of causing a fire, malfunctions and/or personal injury. Pull the power plug out of the socket before changing the interior light of the refrigerator. · Otherwise, there is a risk of electric shock. If you wish to dispose of the refrigerator / freezer throw it away after first removing the doors and seals. · Do so in a way, that is not possible for a child to remain trapped inside. The refrigerator must be grounded. · You must ground the refrigerator to prevent any power leakages or electric shocks caused by current leakage from the refrigerator. Never use gas pipes, telephone lines or other potential lightening rods as ground. · Improper use of the ground plug can result in electric shock. 2 SAFETY WARNING CAUTIONS Do not overfill the refrigerator with food. · When you open the door, an item may fall out and cause personal injury or material damage. Do not put bottles or glass containers in the freezer. · When the contents freeze, the glass may break and cause personal injury. If the wall socket is loose, do not insert the power plug. · There is a risk of electric shock or fire. Do not disconnect the power cord by pulling on it. · Damage to the cord may cause a short-circuit, fire and/or electric shock...
Copyright © 2005 - 2012 - Diplodocs - Все права защищены.
Торговые марки принадлежат их соответствующим владельцам.